The NSW Group Air Activities Flying Training Camp for 2024 will be held between Saturday 6th January and Sunday 14th January 2024 at the Camden Air Activities Centre.
We are looking for a group of members wishing to commence or further their flight training, of whom meet the following criteria:
* Financial Member of NSW Group
* Must be at least 14 years of age as of 15th January 2024
* Must be able to commit to a minimum of 5 hours flight training
* Able to commit to regular ongoing flights after the camp
* Show a willingness to learn and commitment to the Air League
Spaces will be limited to a maximum of 25 students at this stage.
Flying lessons will be charged at the aircraft’s hourly rate and include any fees associated with the flight. Hire rates will be from the August 2023 price list.
The cost for accomodation, meals and activities is $250. Attendees are encouraged to bring around $50 spending money. Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase during camp.
All members MUST complete an application to be considered. A completed application does not constitute acceptance into the Camp.
Applications will be assessed by members of the NSW Group Air Activities Committee and will use AAL records and Flight Training files (for those who are already training) as part of their consideration.
Key Application Dates:
* Applications Open – Sun 01 October 2023
* Applications Close – Sun 22 October 2023
* Application Results Issued – Sun 12th November 2023