The NSW Group Flying Training Camp for 2020 will be held between Saturday 4th January to Sunday 12th January 2020 at the Air Activities Centre Camden.
We are looking for a group of new and current students wishing to commence or further their flight training.
- Financial Member of NSW Group
- Must be at least 14 years of age as of 4th January 2020
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 5 hours flight training
Spaces are limited to 25 students.
This application in conjunction with AAL Records and Flight Training files (for those who are already training) will form the basis in which each application is assessed. Assessment will be made by the NSW Group Air Activities Committee.
The Camp Fee will be $200.00 and includes meals and activities. Flying lessons will be charged at the aircraft’s hourly rate and include any fees associated with the flight. Please note that with the minimum of 5 hours flight training and the Camp Fee it comes to approximately $1500.00.
A completed application does not constitute acceptance into the Camp.
* Applications Open – Sun 6th October 2019
* Applications Close – Sun 3rd November 2019
* Application Assessment & Notification – Sun 10th November 2019
On Sunday 10th November 2019 all applicants will be contacted to advise the results of their application.
Any questions regarding the Flying Training Camp and Applications, please direct them to Tim Larkin (email@example.com).